All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Droopy Drapes Recolors (Sims 4)

You are not mistaken. This is indeed a new post from me. The first in a LONG time. Sorry about that. This doesn't mean I am back for good but I might start uploading every now and then if I have made something. I haven't even started looking into object creation yet for Sims 4.

Anyways... I was lacking in Droopy Drapes color choices when I was decorating a house for one of my simmies and couldn't find any recolors out there to suit my needs. So I made some myself with Sims 4 Studio. I used all the color palletes I had collected so there should be more then enough colors to choose from. I even ended up doing some floral patterns as well just to have some more choices. I changed the wall fixture to a gray metallic color.

They all work with the recolor tool because Sims 4 Studio is so awesome. I included the .psd I made just in case you have a need for it.

Happy Simming! 
 
 



https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7eqtppsbhkviis/Droopy%20Drapes%20Rceolors.rar?dl=0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts